Apr 26, 2013

Inspire Me Fridays #100

Welcome to the new home of 
Inspire Me Fridays!

I'm so glad you found the party!
I have a new button if you would 
like to swap out your other one.

Thanks so much to all of you 
willing to share your creativity
to help inspire others.

Now onto party #100-
Inspire Me Fridays



If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Maria!
    I've found you ;)
    Thank you for hosting, looove this party!
    I am linking projects I made for my newborn little niece.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maria, I have updated the button so I can continue to find you and your party. I connected this week, thanks for the link-up! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Maria - taken you new button. Have a fabulous weekend:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new blog!!!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria