Oct 13, 2013

One Eyed Purple People Eater bags


One Eyed Purple People Eater bags.
"As Seen on Joy's Life team blog!"

I enjoy adding a bit of fun to the dinner table for the little ones in attendance. 


Joy's Life stamp set (Halloween Puns),
CM circle punches for mouth, Stampin Up cardstock

These came together in no time.

I used my Cricut Craft Room software (free from Cricut.com) to select these basic shapes. I only needed two bags, but you could easily fill your cricut mat to make multiple Purple People Eaters!

cuts from Cricut Craft Room
free basic cart

Once they were cut, they went through my Xyron sticker machine for easy attachment! 
For the mouth, I used my Creative Memories circle punches, punching one circle inside the other to produce an outline. Cut the outline in half and you have two smiles.

If you enjoyed my little project today, 
please consider following me on Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

I wrote this post while designing for Joy's Life.


9 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute Maria. The kids are going to LOVE these.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are so CUTE!!! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so STINKIN cute and funny too!!! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cool!!! Love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh! Adorable! And genius! I want to come to your house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such cute treat bags!!

    Stacey
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet and simple what a cute idea. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes November Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria