Jul 19, 2016

Simple, Sparkly and Recycled - Birthday Card



Recycle, ReUse old cards, cardmaking




A few months ago, my son
received this cute birthday 
card below.

It was bright, fun and sparkly.

And honestly, it was the sparkly
parts that saved this card from
the bin when he was finished with it.




So, with a piece of white cardstock
and a trimmer, a new birthday card
was born. Simple, huh?!




Can you see the sparkly glittery parts???  
Oh my heart be still! (: 



Recycling cards, Happy Birthday
white cardstock, personal trimmer, foam dots


"So that which is old becomes new."

Works great for Christmas cards too!
Enjoy your day!





What do you do with
your old birthday cards?




scroll down to see where I'll be sharing today's post.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I save my birthday cards but I recycle some of my Christmas cards and send them to charities or any cause for kids.
    Blessings,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this awesome recycling project, Maria! Hate to see good stuff go to waste, and this is a brilliant way to re-use some of those pretty cards one receives. I do this occasionally.... but need to do it more. Thanks for the great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go. I love how you upcycled the card into a new project. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday July Linky Challenge.Katie-DTMember

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos for your recycling! Your card is adorable and fun! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART July Linky Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria