Aug 9, 2016

DIY Notepad Cover - Recycle, Reduce, Repurpose




I am definitely a "SHE" - 
Sidetracked Home Executive (via Flylady)!
Stationery supplies make my heart happy; 
notebooks, journals, papers, pens, markers, 
file folders, planners, etc.

So when hubby & I went to some local 
yard sales this past weekend and I saw 
a fellow "SHE" selling a portion of her 
stash, I was like...


Then during a little crafty time, 
I created a pretty cover for one
of the notepads I had picked up.



These lovely papers are from Echo Park,
For the Record, they were in my scrap
box along with their stickers & trim.

However, the scraps weren't quite wide
enough to cover my pad so I pieced some
together. It worked out perfectly with a
little washi tape to hide things inside! (:



I even found a little 
resin flower to match!



I now have a pretty covered 
notepad for my purse...




I like when everything coordinates!!


check out the one
I created for my




Are you a SHE?



scroll down to see where I'll be sharing today's post.

5 comments:

  1. Don't you just love recycle something. I always save the cereal boxes and used them for mini albums or embellishments.
    Very pretty!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this I love note books and yours is so cute. You could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A She... haha, never heard that term before! That is tooooo cute, Maria, and I adore your upcycled notepad! Great colors, and great tips on piecing scraps to fit. As someone who is trying to use up some scraps, I am all about that! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers you used to create this adorable notebook! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART August Linky Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful design Maria, love that it matches everyting in your hand bag too, wish my handbag was that tidy :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria